Powored By www.300.cn
TEL：+86 15932726108(Whatsapp) QQ:475768273
OFFICE：No.15 ,No.319-324, F1, Shoulashou Int'l. Autoparts Center,Shijing Road,Hejian City, Hebei Province, China
FACTORY：Junziguan,Shijingcun Town, Hejian City , Hebei Province , China
copyright ©HeBei Solidkey Petroleum Machinery Co., Ltd. 冀ICP备16003403号-1
Common tooth shapes of tricone bits
- Milling tooth profile
- tooth profile
- Wedge-shaped tooth: It is suitable for breaking soft ground with high plasticity and medium hard stratum. The sharp corner of the tooth is from 65 to 90, and the sharp corner of the tooth is suitable for soft formation, and the sharp corner of the tooth is suitable for hard strata.
- Spoon-shaped teeth: there is also a wedge-shaped tooth that is asymmetric on both sides, one of which is concave, referred to as a Scoop Chisel, that is suitable for drilling soft formations.
- Conic teeth: single-cone and double-cone, crushed rock in a crushing manner, and 60-70% medium-diameter conical teeth are used to drill medium-hard strata, such as limestone, dolostone.90-cone and 120-cone-shaped teeth are suitable for hard strata with high grinding property, such as hard sandstone and quartzite.
- "Trigonal tooth: a plane cut every 120 times on the cone of a double bevel tooth, suitable for the crisscross of hard and brittle formations and the interlaced layers of soft and plastic formations."
- Spherical teeth: high strength and wear resistance, crushing high abrasive hard strata such as chert, quartzite, basalt, granite by crushing and impact.
- Ejector tooth: it is the deformation of spherical teeth, the teeth are high but have a certain strength, suitable for high abrasive hard strata.
- "flat-topped tooth: a cylindrical cylinder with a chamfer at the end and used only on the back cone of the wheel to prevent wear and tear of the back cone of the tooth wheel, thereby maintaining the size of the gauge."
- Wedge tooth: basically wedge-shaped, but the edge of the tooth is narrow at one end and wide at one end. Used on the outer teeth of a medium hard to soft formation bit. The wide side has large wear resistance and is installed on the outer edge of the bit to prevent the drill from being worn small by cutting the shaft wall.